QA Automation Lead-Big Data
- Lahore, Islamabad, Pakistan
- WFH Flexible
- Software Engineering
We are undertaking a Data Transformation and as data becomes fundamental to what we are doing, the ability to have the right data in the right place at the right time, that is accurate and consistent is essential.
The purpose of this job is to have a QA Automation Lead, that can participate in day-to-day QA activities like, sprint calls, providing the updates on the assigned tickets, to improve your knowledge on the relevant domain. With your abilities and skillset create and identify the regression testing suite to remove the manual effort from existing QA Process. Identify tools to automate the manual scenarios. Create test scripts and Regression / Automation Test plans to improve testing.
You need to be passionate enough to think & perform out of the box, to add innovation to improve your daily task and work SMART (Specific. Measurable, Achievable, Relevant and Time bound).Need to have the clarity on the domain to understand the testing requirement to test in an efficient manner.
- Develop and automate processes for gathering of expected results from data sources and comparing data results from testing.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of smoke, performance, functional, and regression tests to ensure code is functioning as designed.
- Work with the team to understand how changes in the software product affect maintenance of test scripts and the automated testing environments.
- Own the test automation framework and build appropriate test automation where needed.
- Write, monitor, execute, and evaluate application tests using industry standard automated testing tools.
- Set up data, tools, and databases to facilitate the testing process.
- Develop and maintain constructive working relationships within team and other functional teams
- 4+ years of technical QA experience within Big Data Technologies
- 2-3 years of experience working on Automation framework
- Experience writing test code in Python, Pytest or Robot
- Strong SQL skills and use of big data cloud platforms
- Experience writing/maintaining automated tests for Big Data projects.
- Experience/knowledge working on Apache Spark.
- Knowledge of a BDD framework like Cucumber or SpecFlow
- Having excellent knowledge and experience of Data Testing Strategies
- Data validation, Process validation, Outcome validation, code coverage
- Execute automated Big Data Testing Tasks such as Pen testing, Architecture Testing, Migration Testing, Performance Testing, Security Testing, Visualization testing
- Automate Testing of Relational, Flat Files, XML, NoSQL, Cloud, and Big Data Sources
- Hands-on ETL Validator Testing Tool for automating the ETL/ELT validation
- Experience in test setup, software installations and pipelines in CI /CD environment
- Hands-on experience using monitoring tools like new relic, Grafana, etc
We have an amazing team of 550+ individuals working on highly innovative enterprise projects & products. Our customer base includes fortune 5 retail and CPG companies, leading store chains, fast growth fintech and multiple Silicon Valley startups.
What makes Confiz stand out is our focus on processes and culture. Confiz is ISO 9001:2015 certified. We have a vibrant culture of learning via collaboration and making workplace fun.
People who work with us work with cutting-edge technologies while contributing success to the company as well as to themselves. This is obviously above and beyond the usual stuff (excellent pay, medical benefits, provident fund, stock options, and frequent appraisals).
To know more about Confiz Limited, visit: https://web.facebook.com/lifeatconfiz